Answer using your Joblagao account
You can also post or ask about the salary offered in any IT company in India. We will get you the correct information. First comment on one of the salary blogs
and then send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention Salary in the subject line.Accenture
Accenture brands it's service delivery as High Performance Delivered. Accenture can also proudly say High Salary Delivered !!!!
These are the following key points of Salary structure in Accenture:
- Your salary would depend upon the department of Accenture which you have joined.
- The salary in Accenture Consulting is high followed by the salary in IDC (India Development Center)
- Salary in BPO divison is less as compared to other divisions.
- Note that Accenture salary has a high level of variable pay (close to 20%). This 20% of the salary would depend upon your performance, billability, company performance etc.
- Other benefits may include car lease,project bonus etc.
- Some skills like SAP skill set are given hot skill bonus which is approx 1 lakh INR if you have 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Joining bonus is also given. It is approx. Rs. 75,0000. This amount depends upon how critical the candidate is to the project.
Entry Level Salary in Accenture
- Accenture Consulting - Consultant Level - Approx 8 lakh p.a. (This is the package offered in premium B-schools across India)
- IDC - Associate Software Engineer (ASE)- Approx 3.5 lakh p.m. (This package is offered to B.Tech Graduates)
- BPO/KPO - Level G - Approx 2 lakh p.a. (This package is offered to fresh graduates)
- Salary of Senior Consulant in Accenture Consulting could be approx. 15 lakh p.a.
- Salary of Software Enginner varies from 4.5 lakh to 6 lakh
- Salry of Senior Software Engineer varies from 6.5 lakh to 8.5 lakh
- Salary of Team Lead varies from 9 lakh to 13 lakh
- Salary of AM varies from 15 lakh to 18 lakh.
- For Managers the salary is 20 lakh and above
- Onsite component is very good as compared to other services companies. If you get a chance to go abroad for a long term assignment, you can definitely make good money.
- For entry level professionals the increment could be in the range of 25% to 30% which is quite motivation for new joinees. However for senior level, the increment may be in single digits.
Leave your answer
or answer with facebook account