From what I know through my friends, Accenture has a better work culture. Future prospects and increments are also better. Accenture usually has more flexibility also compated to TCS.
Thanks for your suggestion.
- Total CTC: 5.2 lacs out of which 70K is variable and 4.5 lacs is fixed.
- Pros: Brand Name , Good exposure, Onsite opportunity (depends on project), Better growth.
- Cons: Long working hours, 3 months notice period, less pay
TCS: Total CTC: 5.4 lacs out of which 60k is variable 4.8 lacs is fixed.
- Pros: Brand Name, good in hand salary, less working hours, 1 month notice period, good exposure
- Cons: No onsite (as i have been assigned to Internal Project), Internal project, Less growth
Please help as i need professional advise to evalute the above offers taking up all things into consideration.