Exp : 1-5years
Company : Real Estate / Logistics
No Of vacancy : 02
Location : Indore
Department: Finance & Taxation
Responsibility: Strong accounting and analytical skills and knowledge about tax working
No. of position: 1 Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
Education: .Degree in Accountancy /MBA (Finances & Taxation)
- Performing the regular finance functions including financial planning, assessing the funds requirement, budget planning, identifying and sourcing funds, allocation of funds & income and controlling the use or utilization of funds towards achieving the primary goal of profit/wealth maximization.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Coordinate with banks & tax consultant.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Prepare & set up various reports/MIS to the management for overall operations.
- Represent the company in any income tax, service tax, and sales tax matters.
- Involved in reviewing the payments, accounting data, undertaking MIS reporting as desired by management, reviewing payroll including TDS deductions, monitoring TDS & FBT compliances, involved in services tax VAT compliances.
- Review and analyze property financial information.
- Analyze financial statements and other financial reports of real estate investments.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Responding to the letters of the company.
- Finance Manager oversees financial reports in compliance with industry legislation and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Regulatory Guidelines.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Producing long-term business plans
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Present correspondence/report on financial matters at the time of auditing.