Admin / Operation manager : F/M
Exp : 3-5 years
Company : fmcg
No Of vacancy : 2
Salary :Best as per the candidate
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin/HR, warehouse/Logistics and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, with the view to delivering operational excellence.
• Maintain the administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison at a level acceptable to the Board.
• Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
• Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are owned by staff and interns.
• Implement effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment, and retention strategies.
• Present a yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Develop individual program budgets.
• Oversee and manage payroll, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Organize fiscal documents as and when required.
• Supervise Finance officer.