This role is administrative in nature. It represents the first point of contact on the phone and in person for suppliers, potential customers and for current customers.
In this role, you also have responsibilities for key administrative processes that pertains to human resources by ensuring that you record the accurate information as it relates to attendance, benefits, payroll records and employee information.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for overall smooth operation and management of the office.
- Responsible for the office budget and primary contact for vendors of printers and copiers.
- General database management including overseeing client mailing lists.
- Proactively identify areas where improvement and/or maintenance may be necessary and execute.
- Facilitate procurement of office-related items.
- High School diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to work on a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Mental and physical fitness to perform essential job functions.
- Excellent use of English; verbally and in writing.
- This is a big corporation with strong values and business ethics.
Salary and benefits are market competitive.
All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.