- Build proto engine as per internal standards for testing purpose
- Prepare dynamometer test platform perform proto engine testing
- Lead component level and aggregate level testing activities
- Ensuring component development in accordance with the currently valid Daimler standards
- Lead vehicle level testing activities
- Address development and manufacturing process concerns • Ensuring and adherence to uniform scheduling
- Establish communication with Daimler AG, Germany and coordination between MBRDI & Daimler AG
- To work independently on a the projects
- Ensure project is delivered on time meeting all the quality requirements.
- Assume responsibility and dive ownership in a team
- Proper documentation of technical data consistent with internal procedures.
- Provide timely communication about issues and development.
- Lead project review meetings.
- Develop and implements risk mitigation plans for off-schedule and unanticipated occurrences
- Work upon the continuous improvement of key performance indicators of project.
- Support for production plant
Openings : 1
Experience: 3-8 years
Education: B.E/B.tech only
Skills: Engine Testing, Proto Engine Build, Test Bed Set Up. Vehicle Level Testing.