1. Position: I2 SCP Consultant – Bangalore
· Specifically worked on i2 Supply Chain Planner
· Hands on experience using SCP solvers (MAP, LPOPT, Sigma) and data modeling for supply chain problems.
· Good problem solving skills and out of the box thinking
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Ability to handle different roles at different times. Should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as a team lead.
· Ability to discuss pros/cons of different architecture approaches to solve a problem
· Hands on experience of working on PL/SQL procedures and scripting
· Should be able to monitor batch jobs and troubleshoot in case of failure.
· Should be familiar with integration of SCP with other i2 modules
· Functional knowledge in Manufacturing SCM is desirable
2. Position: Tibco Consultant – Bangalore
JD:Tibco Consultant – Bangalore
· Education Qualification - BE/BTech & Exp: 2 to 6 yrs.
· Resource should have worked on TIBCO BW, EMS, RV, Admin, Adapters (any).
· Basics of TIBCO IProcess.
· Good understanding of XML, XSLT, XPath expressions.
· Good communication skill to liaise with customer and document the requirements and process
· Should have exposure to Java/J2EE skills or .Net skills
· Working experience in TIBCO tools
3. Position: Moonshot Solution Engineer - Bangalore
· BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science & Exp: 6 to 10yrs.
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and writing)
· Hands-on expertise in Linux (preferred or any UNIX)
· Hands-on expertise in Windows internals and administration
· Programming skills (C, C++, Java, Shell-scripting, Python/Perl, SQL)
· Strong understanding of the x86 and ARM architectures
· Strong understanding of benchmarking methodologies and concepts
· Strong Performance tuning and trouble shooting skills
4. Position: India Client Care Lead & Analyst - Bangalore
· APJ CO Client Care Lead is responsible for the monthly operations and release of the Sales/CO L3 survey, TC
· E reporting, region improvements and will be the Operational interface between Global TCE and APJ Countries on Global TCE projects/initiatives as applicable. This will be a dual role wherein the lead will have an additional responsibility as India TCE lead and Biz control analyst as well.
· Partners closely with APJ CO Client Care Manager for the development of APJ TCE Business Plans within CO and Sales, Setting and achieving TCE CSAT & DSAT targets
· Manage (with Global TCE) and work with countries on localization and translations for the Global Welcome Package, S360 flyer etc. to ensure content and template accuracy.
· Analytical reporting of Region TCE results and Partner with Countries on Country specific improvement action plans
· Typically 7-10 years of experience with MBA preferred
· Experience in SAP would be preferred
· Certified in Green Belt
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Know more about HP