Company Name: Genpact
Position : Sr.Manager Supply Chain Analytics
Qualification : MBA or Masters in operations/supply chain from premier institute.
Experience : 10 – 12yrs
Location : Bangalore, India
Key Roles and Responsibilities
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role:
· Knowledge leader with end-to-end understanding of the Demand / Supply Chain planning / inventory management and S&OP processes, enabling clear recommendations for sustainable solutions
· Experience on working on any of the Planning / Inventory management platforms like SAP APO / Oracle VCP/ASCP.
· Business oriented person continuously striving for supply chain excellence, efficiency and effectiveness. Continuous improvement thinking in the long and medium-term goals but also in the day-to-day operational planning
Following are the desirable competencies:
· Subject matter expert in demand / supply planning and S&OP in Manufacturing space
· Change manager with excellent communication skills, able to adapt to different audiences Ideally APICS or PMP certified or equivalent
How this role is unique from others:
This role will focus more on driving supply chain analytics offerings for vertical in the areas of Demand Forecasting / planning, consensus planning, Supply Planning (capacity / inventory) in specific which includes:
· Demand Planning across – Forecasting, consensus planning, promotions and NPD management
· S&OP / IBP processes management across – Data Modeling, Scenario and Executive reviews
· Drive the Demand planning systems, processes and organization evolution
· Experience managing strategic relationships with business partners, suppliers or customers
· This role would require ability to interact with CXO level executives.
· This role will also require some percentage of selling skills as well.
Who are the key relationships for this role:
Why does this job exist:
· There is an increasing traction on Growth & Solutioning opportunities in the areas of Supply Chain planning
· To drive supply chain analytics offerings for vertical in the areas of Demand Forecasting / planning, consensus planning, Supply Planning (capacity / inventory) and NPD management, S&OP /Integrated Business Planning, scenario modeling space
· Execute on short term consulting projects and developing roadmap for driving long term growth
· Better collaboration between Sales and Solutioning.
Genpact helps organizations achieve operational success via its capital market solutions and consulting services through their subsidiary Headstrong.Know more about Genpact Headstrong