Laksana IT Solutions Private Limited
- Business Development Manager
- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made to them.
- Leading the Team towards achieving targets
- Motivate and Train on board BDA’s
- Conduct review meetings & team briefing.
- Generate new business through sales promotions,marketing calls,presentation & Branch contacts
- Must have hands-on experience in lead generation, market research, strategy.
- A track record of meeting sales.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business field required.
- Superior communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding problem solving ability
- Microsoft Word and Excel and PC based knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA from a reputed university
- Min 3 years experience in International Business Development preferably It industry
- Strong communication Skills
Experience3 To 7 Years