Under general supervision, collects, evaluates Citrix service quality and proactively identify any significant hardware and
software component failures. Prepares statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participates in the analysis
and interpretation of data as appropriate. Develops, maintains, and ensures quality of Citrix services and may assist in
development and implementation of necessary product design changes and monitoring tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serve as primary point responsible for overall health, performance, and capacity of cloud services
2. Monitor and Maintain Mission critical services
3. Timely identify and prioritization of problems to minimize impact on customers
4. Recommend solutions based on root cause analysis.
5. Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in large scale AWS
and unix environment
6. Deploy and manage new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
7. Provision customers sites to fulfill sales orders.
8. Run pre production acceptance verification and make sure the products are ready for production.
9. Provide data and root cause analysis for each service impacting incident with all possible corrective actions for
10. Responsible to maintain 24/7 service to customers and reduce MTTR incase of service interruption.
11. Provide high level support to operations and technical support team in case of service outage and customer reported
12. If required work with customers to identify and resolve customer issues related to Citrix product and service.
13. Collects, analyzes, interprets, summarizes data and makes recommendations in preparation for high level service
availability and quality.
14. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
5+ years of experience in Monitoring, Provisioning and operations support.
BS or Engineering in Computer science or electronics or related IT focused.
Experience with shell scripting is must.
Working experience in Automation, Configuration, Provisioning, Configuration Management, AWS or Amazon Web
Excellent analytical skills, Coupled with strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
Linux certification, CCNA/CCNP certifications are plus.
Extensive knowledge of Apache Tomcat.
Advanced level knowledge of Mysql and SQL queries.
Advanced level knowledge of network hardware and network protocols.
Ability to work under pressure in 24/7 environment.
Take full responsibility for prioritizing the tasks presented to the group.
Must have exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Must be able to work on 24/7 shifts schedule.
Must be able to work constructively in team environment.
Ability to gather and analyze data and generate reports.
Work experience on Mobile Devise Management (MDM) is a plus.