Roles and responsibilities:
• Hands on experience on implementation and operation of COTS product.
• Manage Day to day operation of Interconnect and Carrier business Billing.
• Responsible for Configuration, Rating, billing and reconciliation system operation Good understanding of CDR'S for MSC and NGN. Implementation and Testing of new Business requirement Working knowledge of Unix O/S and shell scripts is required Working Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g and PL/SQL is required Monitoring, tracking, reporting and ensuring all SLAs and KPIs for Billing application are met implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement.
• Total 10 years of experience required in telecom billing operation and production support
• Must have expertise in Configuration, Rating & Billing,Interconnect, Roaming - Any one Having 8 – 10 years of hands on experience in Oracle 9i / 10g
• PL / SQL,UNIX,Shell scripting
• .C/Pro * C/Java will be a plus INTEC Interconnect V7.1
• Financial Manager experience will be preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 7 years experience in Interconnect Billing
* At least 3 years experience in Oracle 9i / 10g/PL SQL
* At least 3 years experience in UNIX,Shell scripting
* English: Fluent
The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States.
Know more about IBM