|Posted Position Title:||IM Business Analyst 5|
|Function Segment:||Business Solutions|
|U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:|
|Role Summary/Purpose:||This position is for Technical role in the Global Product Systems, ETCoE India team to work on CAD integration and related Enovia modules for P & W PLM implementations|
|Essential Responsibilities:||ETCoE supports multiple PLM systems which utlize multiple CAD integraitions. This role is expcted to be the Subject Matter Expert in Designer Central with ability to address technical queries from other architects and technical managers. You would be expected to leverage your past work experience in either Designer central or any other Enovia module to understand the PLM architecture, business processes and provide insightful solutions to the team.
Key responsibilities also include
- Setup and Evaluate Designer Central Integration with multiple CAD tools like NX, CATIA, ProE, Inventor, etc.
- Enforce design standards in Designer Central Projects
- Propose architecture and design for ENOVIA CAD Integrations-
- Assist technical teams in trouble shooting Designer Central Issues
- Evaluate and Implement CAD Visualization Tools eg 3D live
|Qualifications/Requirements:||Graduate degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology/Mechanical Engg/ ECE/EEE/ or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience with good exposure to Requirements Gathering, Project Estimation, Risk Management, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of software applications.
- Atleast 4 years of Envoia experience
- Strong knowledge of SDLC & PMM processes
- Technical depth in ENOVIA technologies like MQL, ADK, JPO, FCS, User Interface Components, Common Document Model, etc.
- Prior experience in Engineering Central.
- Prior experience in Enovia design and architecture.
- Must have strong communication skills, worked in global teams, lead/coordinated multi-site software development activities.
|Additional Eligibility Qualifications:|
|Desired Characteristics:||- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified - Prior experience in Designer Central is a big plus. - Basic Knowledge of some CAD tool is preferred though not a must. - Prior experience with ENOVIA upgrade|
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational software corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services related to computing.Know more about Microsoft Corporation