Ennovent offers customised financial services to help clients secure and support early-stage investments in innovations and provides clients complete local management of impact funds. Ennovent's Finance Services enables investors to efficiently invest into innovative enterprises that serve low-income markets.
The Manager will oversee the strategic development of and execution of client contracts related to, the Finance Services, as noted above. The specific responsibilities related to the Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee the strategic development and operational management of the Finance Services unit in coordination with relevant team members.
- Oversee, lead and/or support the execution of Finance Services client contracts (such as due diligence, fund advisory etc) in coordination with the relevant execution team members and clients.
- Oversee the fund raising and management of new early stage investment funds as a component of Solutions contracts for Ennovent.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Impact Investment Holding (fund) including placing funds, managing the Investment Committee and portfolio management.
- Develop, manage and execute the day-to-day delivery and operational management of the Finance Services, in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Cultivate high-yield relationships with potential clients and other stakeholders to promote the Financial Services, and Ennovent as a whole.
- Create and monitor budgets and expenses for specific contracts under the Financial Services.
- Lead the management of Annual targets and deliverables for the Financial Services.
- Generate leads according to sales targets for the Financial Services.
- Support the creation of communications processes to facilitate and promote for the Finance Services.
- Contribute to the identification and development of new potential services offerings under the Finance Services unit.
- Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
- Manage Interns and junior staff to ensure mutual benefit and positive working experience, as required.
- Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent, as required.
The Manager - Finance Services is a highly-motivated and outgoing individual with exposure to entrepreneurship and/or accelerators or incubators, with a proven track record of success early-stage investment and fund management.
The Manager should possess:
- An advanced degree in Finance; an MBA (Finance) or CFA.
- 7+ years of professional experience; background in social sector investment, entrepreneurship or social enterprise is preferred.
- Significant experience with managing funds, deal pipeline development, fund raising and associated processes, preferably focused on early-stage.
- Significant experience and expertise performing financial advisory and due diligence activities.
- A clear track record of success with business development and relationship cultivation.
- Network of relevant connections in the early-stage investment space to facilitate fund raising activities.
- A diligent, detail-oriented and in-depth approach to work and delivering results.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
- An extroverted personality that enables high-impact networking skills and instincts.
- A clear motivation to work in a start-up culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid in India.
- A proven ability to meet stated targets.
- Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core value
Job Location :Any Where In India
Last Date :10th Aug 2015