The Functional Systems Analyst (FSA) is responsible for converting client requirements into analysis artifacts and to design test plans (based on direction from the LSA) for Hewitts proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System. The FSA delivers clear analysis, test plans, and SOPs which accurately reflect the technical capacities of the system and address the requirements of the client. The FSA is also responsible for coordinating and coaching the Setup Configuration Analysts (SCSs) around the configuration and test execution of the technology platform for a client teams service-aligned benefits system (for the assigned Construction project). This can take the form of a new client implementation (IS), an extension of services for a client (IS), or an enhancement of current services (BU).
* Documentation and ongoing task management 60%
* Communication: SDT huddles, client team touch base 10%
* Client Specific metrics and reporting 10%
* Shared services support 10%
* Knowledge enhancement sessions and trainings 5%
* Quality Management 5%
* Provides service specific expertise for Data, Foundation, and Systems Analysis to create comprehensive analysis specifications, and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on review.
* Provides support to New client implementation (IS), an extension of services for a client (IS), or an enhancement of current services (BU).
* Ability to understand resources (tools, databases, associates) available to support self and team.2. Knowledge and experience in any or more than one verticals in the US Benefits Domain .
* Ability to learn and apply in-house methodology;
* Apply relational database concepts
* Assists with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates to the production environment;
* Responsible for converting client requirements into analysis artifacts
* Delivers clear analysis, test plans, and SOPs which accurately reflect the technical capacities of the system and address the requirements of the client.
* Flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
* Coaches and coordinates work activities for the Setup Configuration Analysts aligned to the configuration and testing of the technology platform for a client's service;
* Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all channels(Mail, Communicator, Timestamp, Voice call etc), ability to coach and develop the team on this expectation. Ability to lead the discussion with the global team
* For EB Only: HR Portal : Ability to head status calls with NA counterparts.
* Proven skills to use/coach others on technical and proprietary tools required to configure, test, debug, monitor, and report on system
Location: India, HR, Gurgaon
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.
Know more about Aon Hewitt