Location : Indore
Salary : 1.20Lac- 1.80 Lac
Gender : Female
Job Role :
- The Candidate Should Be Atleast 12 Months Experienced in Recruitment and Administration.
- Candidate should be responsible for all activities related to HR Operation, HR Strategy, Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Talent Management, Training and Capacity Building.
- Person should have strong leadership and managerial qualities.
- Employee Relations.
- Identification of training and developmental needs of employees and organize the same with the help of external and internal sources and monitor the effectiveness of training.
- Performance Management & Strategic HR.
- Day to day HR, Personnel & General Administrative activities
- Human resources (HR) officers develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organisation.
- Their aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims.
- In small organisations, human resources officers are usually responsible for all staffing matters. In large organisations they may specialise in a particular area such as recruitment, wages and entitlements or staff training.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Monday- Saturday 10.30 am – 5.30 pm ( SUNDAY & NATIONAL HOLIDAY CLOSED)
STEPLINKINDIA HR CONSULTANT-304, RATANMANI COMPLEX 7/1 NEW PALASIA INDORE MP 452001 PHONE- 0731-4293614