Send resume to email@example.com
Title: Project Manager /Sr. Project Manager
Experience: Hyderabad /Bangalore
Experience: 9 -14 Years
Team - Pre-Sales
- Conduct SCM division and/or business unit assessments to determine the
problem /bottleneck in the Supply Chain
- Assists in mapping challenges to appropriate JDA solution components and determines appropriate configuration.
- Ensure SCM process improvement objectives, specific goals, KPI measures, and metrics are established
- Assists in responding to prospect RFPs.
- Assists in development of value propositions for proposed JDA solutions. Should be able to ariculate benefits in terms
- Reviews customized demonstrations with JDA software created by Presales
-Manage team chartering and project plan development
-Select and appropriately use process improvement methodologies
-Work with the team leaders to involve executive management and
stakeholders in improvement projects when necessary to eliminate barriers to
-Provide guidance and support to the team throughout the entire
process improvement project
-Assist in writing of “case study / White Paper” documentation
-Communicate key lessons learned and best practices from across
divisional process improvement projects
-Development of process model process maps
-Identification and evaluation of processes
-Expected to work autonomously in multiple business projects /
initiatives, taking responsibility for End to End Productivity Improvements.
-Required to facilitate change management and Process consulting
frameworks within various projects being supported.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and value add, whilst developing
ongoing business opportunities.
- Lends expertise in trade shows and other marketing events.
- Maintains expertise in one of the following: Supplier Relationship Management
(SRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or
- 9-14 years' experience in the supply chain area ; preferably in a
- Strong knowledge and experience in the core principles and methodologies of
supply chain management.
- Strong People management skills
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship building skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, establish realistic goals and
deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Prior exposure or experience on one or more of the below products preferred.
- WFMR/ESO/Retail, E- Commerce Suite (EP & Assortment / Allocation / Intactix
/ Transportation)/ any other competitor Retail products
- Experience in Supply Chain Management / Retail Domain
- ex-i2ers, Manugistics, Red Prairie employees are most welcome.
JDA Software Group, Inc. is an American software and consultancy company, providing supply chain management, merchandising and pricing solutions. Located in Scottsdale, Arizona.Know more about JDA