Work Location: Bangalore
Relevant Experience: 8 - 14 years
· Candidate will be responsible for providing techno-functional expertise and direction for Sterling Order Management System.
· Participate in projects and provide cross-functional IT application support coordination on issues & design planning.
· Lead the development team and guide them through code and design review.
· Help develop and propose Sterling OMS-centric processes, policies, and standards.
· Should be hands on detailed design, coding, testing and able to mentor and guide a team of 5 – 7 programmers.
· 8 - 14 years of experience in Retail Supply Chain implementations, system integration and consulting.
· Should have expert functional and technical knowledge in the following Sterling Multi Channel Selling and Fulfillment applications:
· Sterling Distributed Order Management
· Sterling Global Inventory Visibility
· Sterling Catalog
· IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote
· Should have experience in the design and implementation of Sterling Order Management System components, API’s, and related Interfaces and should be hands on in the following areas:
· Interface wrappers for external calls made into Sterling Commerce platform
· User exits for calls made from Sterling Commerce platform to other systems
· Creating automated Agent Servers, A-Sync Services
· User Interface extensions using the Eclipse Rich Client Platform( RCP)
· Database extensions on an Oracle Database
· System solutions that support the order management lifecycle (e.g. order capture, order payment, etc.)
· Should be proficient in the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with a IBM Sterling runtime environment
· Should have handled integration challenges between Sterling and other applications.
· Should have experience in the implementation and customization of Sterling Commerce software package using the following tools: Websphere, J2EE, including Java, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, SOA Architecture, Web Services, JMS messaging, XML, XSLT, XPath, Oracle Database Key
Primary Skills (Must have)
· Sterling Commerce - MCFS Distributed Order Management (DOM) and Global Inventory Visibility (GIV)
Secondary Skills (Preferred)
· Sterling Commerce - MCFS CPQ (Configure, Price Quote) and Retail Supply Chain Management
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.Know more about TCS