Communication Skill Needed : You should be good in Communication skills so that you can handle UK/US accent clients
NOTE FOR CANDIDATES:
Training Period : 1 month of Training for all selected candidates
Work hours : Night Shift only (11:30 pm to 6:30 am)
Salary range: 22-30K depending on current salary, experience, expertise.
What are the perks:
1. Free cab service (drop/pickup)
2. Free food
3. Most important : All deserving candidates will be hired by CLIENT thereby offering excellent career opportunities.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Quickly learn new NVIDIA technology as needed
- Provide initial end user support for customers via phone, Chat or email as needed, with top CSAT as our primary goal.
- Quickly understand and resolve customer issues while maintaining a polite and professional demeanor regardless of the situation.
- Quickly identify trends and new issues and report them in a useful way to management.
- Work closely with your team in a collaborative environment to quickly resolve issues.
- Test and repro issues if needed to determine root cause
- Review issue trends and quickly highlight and provide data to mgmt. on hot issues, especially after new driver and product releases.
- High level and confident use of our CRM system
- Attend product and driver meetings as needed to ensure support is ready.
- Identify and report areas for product/process improvement
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Professional-level communication skills, including ability to adjust communication to technical level of audience, and stay calm and focused in negative situations.
- Strong knowledge of NVIDIA products, graphics, games, and potential issues.
- Ability to quickly setup and troubleshoot PC's
- Knowledge and experience with Windows XP, Vista and Win7, various games and graphical apps including video editing software
- At least 2 years of consumer technical support experience with an emphasis on gaming and graphics.
- Windows system troubleshooting
- PC hardware troubleshooting
- Experience with HTPCs or other multimedia applications
- Linux and/or Mac OS skills a strong plus
- Deep, hands-on experience with RightNow/Oracle CRM systems.
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Flexibility in terms of task, workloads and schedule are critical for this position
Preferred Profiles would be :
1. People with hardware technical support experience. They should be very comfortable with the parts of a computer or any other hardware device. We do not need semi-tech or networking support guys.
2. People who have served International clients.
3. People who are completely flexible with their work hours. They will most likely work in the graveyard shift (11:30pm to 6:30 pm) as they will be supporting North America.
4. People who speak very good English.
5. People who have a decent qualification - BE preferred but other qualifications with very good experience may also work.
Interviews and screening:
1. First level screening will be by Joblagao Team
2. Second level screening and/or interview by KLoc (employer)
3. Third level screening - 2 rounds - 1 Tech interview by client and 1 regular interview with Hiring manager
Nice to have:
1. Great attitude
2. Ability to learn quickly
3. Zeal to learn new technologies fast