1. Manager Information Technology II - Infrastructure and Operations
Req no: 23664
Responsible for managing the overall stability and consistency of the Citrix regional Data Centers. Coordinates, prioritizes, and remediates all major production problems that affect the stability of the environment and drives the remediation process to a successful conclusion on production issues. Tracks utilization of systems and ensures new systems are developed and deployed in a timely fashion.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Review and approve regional data center infrastructure changes to ensure proper component and DR redundancy.
• Present local requirements and expected growth for consideration during annual operating planning process. Manage to defined budgetary objectives.
• Accountable for planning, scheduling and controlling daily Data Center operations, including staff and resource scheduling and work prioritization
• Identify, track, & resolve existing Sarbanes-Oxley/PCI/Security Services vulnerabilities.
• Maintain functional and operational policies and procedures
• Enforce regional solution design standards, including production readiness verification and sign-off
• Work with the business and technology leadership in prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives, and defining short andlong term objectives for projects/platforms. Regularly communicate status of program to all impacted stakeholders.
• Ensure optimal performance of regional Data Centers, including servers and environmentals such as temperature, humidity, space utilization, backups and off-site storage, and power consumption.• Maintain key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes.
• Manage vendor relationships and engage in discussions regarding purchase of software, application outsourcing, or consulting services. Manage the regional outsourcing of Data Center services and service providers.
• Perform systems analysis and provide recommendations on proposed system changes.• Develop business case proposals with cost justifications for system refresh.
• Manage the development and testing of Disaster Recovery scripts and procedures for Data Center Operations and AD and Messaging.
• Execute staffing strategy, including third-tier operations and permanent staff, to ensure complete, efficient coverage of Data Center Operations and AD and Messaging.
• Research emerging technologies and market trends and make recommendations to senior management.
• Hardware architecture experience (highly available systems, storage, benchmarking)
• Experience with monitoring performance, availability, and remote management solutions
• Firm grasp of network troubleshooting, monitoring tools, and escalation processes
• Must have strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Must work well within a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and partner with technicians to determine root cause analysis and formulate a remediation strategy to mitigate exposure
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to perform scheduling, control, and planning functions; demonstrated ability to influence individuals, lead teams and work effectively with all levels of management.
• Must have the ability to work cross functionally in a virtual organization while interacting with multiple organizational business units
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)-
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent
• 7+ years' prior experience in data center, IT systems & AD, and Messaging
• 4+ years managing and maintaining local and remote data centers; data center operations experience should also include capacity planning, forecasting, disaster recovery planning and implementation, and business continuity
• 3-5 years of people management experience
• Experience in an outsourcing, co-location, and/or managed hosting company
• Strong technical experience in the development and implementation of IT infrastructure (windows servers, SAN storage, networking, security, backup, virtualization, etc)
• Ability to be on call for incident notifications and management
2. Sourcing Manager
This position supports the Sr Procurement Manager in developing strategic sourcing opportunities across a targeted range of indirect spend with Sums under management of >$20M. The Sourcing manager will work with internal customers to identify opportunities for strategic sourcing of multiple complex spends categories such as, IT, Real Estate and Facilities to ensure cost effectiveness and the maintenance of the department’s performance standards; and supervise the on-site team and facilitate continued development of the team to support category efficiencies that align with procurement processes and policies, while managing internal stakeholder engagement and customer service over multiple business segments
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Research, evaluate and make decisions regarding processes, policies and strategies at the Local, Regional and global level
• Assess strategic importance of spend categories and redefine plans accordingly at the local, regional and Global level
• Determine sourcing options and supply alternatives, challenge others to provide creative options
• Lead structured analysis of supplier , economic and market conditions
• Identify and prequalify suppliers
• Lead vendor selection, negotiation, collaboration and contract management in line with global strategies and preferred suppliers to maximize benefits across Citrix and its affiliates
• Review, edit and approve complex RFI’s and RFP’s, and communicate to vendors
• Articulate contract standards and specifications. Enforce compliance
• Answer complex inquiries requiring interpretation of policies
• Respond to audits, surveys or other information from internal and external sources
• Effectively communicate the impact of sourcing decisions to management and employees as appropriate, and actively enroll their support.
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
• Knowledge of MS Sharepoint and implementation of workflows
• High standard of Oral and written communication in English and local language
• Project management
• Negotiation, decision making, organizational and time management skills essential
• Strategic entrepreneurial thinker, able to translate procurement strategy to the business
• Proven ability to train and develop staff
• Conflict resolution• Stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
• Global Strategic Sourcing, e-Sourcing, Negotiation and Communication; Contract Administration; Spend Analytics; Vendor Selection and Management; Supplier Relationship Management; Purchase Decision-making and Accountability; Financial and Business Accountability; Training Delivery; Customer Service Orientations; Reporting; Procurement Systems; Purchasing Policy and Procedure Management
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Know more about Citrix