We are looking for an individual who has a strong technical background as well as the business sense and maturity to operate as a self-starter within a geographically disperse team. This will require broad technical skills, a strong focus on customer success, and the leadership to drive success within cross-functional teams. This role will focus heavily in monitoring competitive vendors and help to produce competitive documents for the field.
- Be a leading go-to product expert and evangelists for marketing and sales organizations, as well as prospects and customers.
- Produce and maintain sales tools such as PowerPoint slides, RFP templates, evaluation checklists, reviewer’s guide etc.
- Develop and deliver technical sales training materials to maximize field sales and partner success and revenue.
- Organize, lead and participate in technical training, partner training, best practice seminars and webinars.
- Support demonstrations at internal labs, demo labs, and / or trade shows and conferences.
- Generally support marketing activities and the product marketing organization.
- Periodic travel, including international travel, will be required
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning and strategies and assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning.
- Develop competitive documents, presentations, give educational webinars to field and partners
- Develop thought leadership, awareness and educational materials, developing tech notes, demos, videos, webinars and other technical collateral.
- Work with sales engineers, product marketing and product management on presentations, demonstrations and POC design.
- Work closely and effectively with the field organization to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Present and evangelize XenMobile solutions to prospects, customer, and partners.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience in technical marketing or systems engineering, preferably in the mobile market
- 10 years IT networking and security experience: operational management, product marketing, systems engineer, field support or technical support >> Comfort with both hands-on and theoretical aspects of technology.
- The ability to demonstrate complex, solutions level thinking and develop strategies and execution plans at that elevated level.
- Light scripting and mobile app development may be required.
- Communication is a core skill for this role. Candidates must be fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidates will be expected to prepare and deliver presentations in both online and in person formats. Public speaking is a key skill.
- Candidates should demonstrate teamwork and leadership aptitude and skills, specifically the ability to train and mentor and to influence others.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to drive projects across functions.
- Strong organizational skills and a self-starting mentality, with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong knowledge in mobile device management and mobile application management
- Strong knowledge of enterprise management for mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows and endpoints including Mac and Windows.
- Good understanding of current identity and access management technologies including Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP and PKI
- Strong interpersonal, project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Proven ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional partners, industry partners, customers, and the field. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly
- 4-year degree in computer science or closely related discipline, or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with mobile device management, endpoint management, identity and authentication technologies, customer deployments, executive demos and cross product integrations.