The Senior Manager Sales sells Citrix ByteMobile products and services direct and indirect to key Mobile Network Operators within the India and SAARC region. Senior Manager has 5 or more years of experience selling complex software and hardware solutions to Service Provider accounts. Senior Manager is viewed as an expert in either application and/or networking technologies required within the core infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell Citrix ByteMobile products and services. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
- May be a team leader and provide technical and professional leadership and coordination
- Carry a bookings quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account growth.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix ByteMobile product and services.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Solution Architects, Professional Services, Product Management, Finance, Legal and Marketing teams to gain access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate customer procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in SalesForce.com.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell hardware, software and services to MNO and MVNO companies. Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and Engineering customers.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams.
- Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for MNO solutions.
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with Service Provider accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- Solid understanding of Citrix ByteMobile competitive domain and technologies.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 12+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling hardware and software to large Service Provider/MNO accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Viewed as an expert in MNO infrastructure ( hardware, software and professional services)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding personal sales quotas in excess of $3 million a year.
- Proven track record in closing complex Service Provider/MNO sales.
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within Service Provider/MNO accounts.
- Experience in negotiating complex agreements.
- Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
- Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
- Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise:
- packet core application and core technologies (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking);
- Wireless packet core solution selling (service, hardware, software); and/or
- Wireless value add solutions.