The Regional Manager - Asia is responsible for the sustainability and growth of Ennovent’s operations in Asia. In doing so, the Regional Manager - Asia will be required to oversee the day-to-day strategy, operations, contract execution as well as having a strong focus on sales, networking and business development in the Asia region (India, Nepal, Bhutan etc) .
- Develop and supervise the execution of short- and long-term objectives according to KPIs.
- Lead sales and business development activities in the Asia region according to stated targets, with the support of the global team.
- Oversee and support the successful execution of client contracts in India and other countries within the region.
- Enforce robust financial management systems to ensure the short-term and long-term viability of the region’s operations
- Ensure collaboration between relevant units and country operations to ensure effective client delivery and overall organisational objectives.
- Generate key partnership and stakeholder contacts to enable the growth of Ennovent’s activities in Asia.
- Lead the establishment of the necessary systems, processes, to support growing operations in Asia, in partnership with global counterparts.
- Lead and effectively manage all temporary and permanent human resources to ensure effective client services and staff satisfaction
- Ensure the adherence with all regulatory, tax and statutory compliance as defined by the country of operation.
- Contribute to the development and establishment of new service offerings in line with global strategies and offerings.
- Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent as required.
- An advanced degree in business; an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a management role; candidates previously holding entrepreneurial positions will be preferred.
- Proven experience working in the social enterprise, low-income market and/or socially motivated startup space in Asia.
- Strong strategic thinking, reasoning and planning abilities.
- Proven business development experience and high-impact networking abilities leading to the generating of sales leads and/or contract closures.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and coaching abilities to foster high-impact team, client and partner relationships and results.
- Proven track record of high quality, timely and optimized project and service delivery to exceed client expectations.
- An existing network of stakeholders and contacts in the NGO, foundation, corporate sectors, and investors focused on the social sector.
- Ability to analyze relevant alternatives and create a rational recommendation to support business decision-making.
- Highly motivated by the achievement of targets
- The proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
- An ability to communicate with polish, tact and diplomacy in English; both written and verbal
- Exposure to global work environments through work, study or other experiences.
- trong MS Office skills, with a focus on Excel and other database tools.
- A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission, core values and culture.