1. Position: Sales Manager – Mumbai
· The person will be responsible for Managing Consumer Business- PC and printing business for the region across different formats through a dedicated team of RSM, ASM.
· Responsible for market share management . Handling channel mix between HP worlds, multi-brand outlets and sub-distribution channels
2. Sales Manager – Gurgaon
· Managing enterprise Sales for Staregic large deals.
· Responsible for Building well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
· Collaborates within HP and with the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources, Assists in planning sales strategy
3. Commercial Account Manager – Gurgaon / Mumbai / Bangalore
· Responsible for B2B segment, Managing large accounts and making account wise business plan and executing them
· Building working relationship with C level executives at key accounts
· Identifying verticals, working with focus on specific products and aligning resources accordingly
4. Strategic Alliance Manager –Workstation – Gurgaon
· The Strategic Alliance Manager will focus building and maintaining the relationship with key Software partners in Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction, Government, Education and BFSI Industry.
· SAM will also be responsible for acquiring new Leads from Strategic Partners and ISVs by creating and executing joint business and marketing plans.
5. Marketing Development Manager – Gurgaon
· Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
· Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion) , required project steps
· Identifies likely problem areas that require attention, Identifies probable competition and product roll-out data/training needs.
· Transfers knowledge to Presales peers via contributing participation in education programs
· Typically 8-12 years’ experience in product development/strategy making from Tier 1 institutes.
6. Area Sales Manager – Mumbai / Bangalore
· Serves as the expert to the partner regarding product, and transitions, promotions, and configurations and accessories.
· Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions.
· Competence of multi - channel environment – exclusive and multi brand.
· Establishes and maintains joint business plans to promote sales growth.
· Achieves assigned quota for HP products. Recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
· Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at Partner level from Tier 1 institutes.
· Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Know more about HP