Exp : 6.00 to 10.00 years
Education : Bachelors Degree (Computer Science) / Masters Degree in Information technology or Engineering or management
Job Role :
- Have worked in at least 2 support projects involving SAP SPP
- Extensively worked in SAP SCM 7.0 SPP (SPP planning engine, Demand capture, DRP, Kit to Stock, Deployment, Inventory Balancing, CIF, Global ATP, Supersession, Stocking/De-Stocking, Manage Demand, Forecasting, and EOQ/Safety Stock).
- Strong skills in SAP Implementation and providing functional support as per users requirements
- Experience in handling problem management tickets and solution proposal to meet the business requirements
- Extensively worked in supply chain processes involving logistics & warehouse.
- Extensively worked on Forecasting/Inventory Planning/DRP
- Extensively worked in job scheduling and monitoring activities 8. Functional Knowledge in ECC, SCM-SPP and CRM integration overview
- Strong functional knowledge on various scenarios like sell from stock, kit to stock, procure to pay.
- Should have hands on experience working with solution manager handling the incidents and service requests
- Work experience of Queue management and CIF.
- ABAP knowledge, should be able to do debugging
- SAP SCM Certification is desirable