• The Techno Functional ARIS Consultant has deep functional and application knowledge of ARIS.Performs or assists with the following activities within his or her functional area of expertise:
• Supporting tool lead in developing tool master plan, work plan and release management.
• Defining requirements, designing processes, conducting fit/gap/manual analysis, creating functional specifications, configuring software, designing master data, executing functional testing, participating in cut-over, stabilizing the post go-live environment and providing level 2 application support.
• Designing, developing & maintaining ARIS scripts (reports & macros) and configuration
• Providing subject matter expertise for tool training and communication activities.
• Responsible for performing quality assurance and control activities as defined in the quality management plan, including being aware of known issues and staying current with the application vendors knowledge boards.
• Work with CMT Support team to create, update and maintain support documents on ARIS
• Handle appropriate number of ARIS tickets assigned within SLEs
• Identify opportunities for training material updates based on functional releases
• Create documentation for ARIS functional releases
• Create databases on Production server
• Publish databases
• Follow standard escalation process to resolve issues
• Works with senior resources to understand user requirements and to identify appropriate use of the ARIS product
• Expertise in BPM, ARIS 7.2 & ARIS 9 implementation
• Knowldege of ARIS scripting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Requires minimal supervision, strong independent thinker and worker, should be detail-oriented.
• Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally handle tough issues.
• Works well in team environments and has the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
• Logical thinker, ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Ability to quickly learn new emerging technologies
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at various stages of the project lifecycle.
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
• Familiarity with project management concepts and practices
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
· Deloitte & Touche LLP
· Deloitte Consulting LLP
· Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
· Deloitte Tax LLP
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. These entities, which together are referred to as Deloitte U.S. India offices, primarily render services to their respective US-based parents.
U.S. India Consulting:
In over a decade since its inception, USI Consulting has evolved to become a fully integrated and critical component of the U.S. Consulting organization, and a global delivery hub for the DTTL member firms. USI Consulting has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of global engagements, across three service areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations(S&O) and Technology. As client presence grows across geography, and business challenges become more intricate, USI Consulting continues to be a game changer, playing a key role in helping clients build value through insights, innovation and experience. U.S.India AERS operates from Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.Know more about Deloitte