1. Staff Software Engineer (L2,L3 Development, Kernels, C language) (Req no: 22311)
Design and develop complex features on embedded networking platform, with focus on SDN. Focus on development of networking features. Hands on implementer with ability to think at the level of system architecture.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science with 7+ years of working experience.
• Strong system programming skills, with extensive experience developing kernel/OS and networking software.
• Good Computer Science background – architecture, algorithms, data structures. Outstanding C programming skills.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking a must. Should have good working experience on various L2, L3, L4 networking technologies. Exposure to SDN and other emerging technologies desirable.
• Working experience on multi core environment, clustering, virtualization is a plus.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams across the organization.
• Ability to work collaboratively (local and remote) with other engineers, and be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to progress towards the goals of the team and of the company.
• Energetic, self-motivated individual with ability to prioritize tasks. Should have the ability to deliver high quality software under aggressive release schedules.
2. Senior Software Engineer (C++, TCPIP/HTTP/SNMP, Relational database)
(Req no: 22304)
Cloud Networking Group owns highly performance centric and industry leading networking appliance “NetScaler” which provides ADC/Gateway capabilities. We at manageability team are responsible to manage its config/interfaces/APIs. This team also provides management solutions to manage fleet of devices, also provides analytical product “NetScaler Insight Center” that is designed to support any insight into the lots of data that an end user is looking for. This position is for NetScaler Insight Center where software performance is the key to the product just because the amount of data it needs to deal with. You may get a chance to work with highly talented and motivated engineers in Citrix NetScaler Manageability team.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Developing/coding including significant R & D and design responsibilities.
• Performs preliminary tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software.
• Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly.
• Your work will be challenging, fast-paced, and intellectually stimulating.
• You must have strong attention to detail, analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills.
Qualification & Requirements
B.Tech. degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
• 4-6 years strong working expertise in C/C++.
• Strong working expertise in object-oriented principles, data structures, and multi-threading programming.
•Strong in networking concept and protocols (TCPIP / HTTP / SNMP).
•Should have worked on virtualization technologies (XenServer, VMWare ESX, OpenStack, CloudStack)
• Working expertise in relational database technologies (SQL, schema design).
• Strong working expertise in Systems/Server software development, networking concepts/fundamentals.
• Strong working expertise in FreeBSD, Linux platforms.
• Strong working expertise in distributed server applications environment.
• Strong Analytical skills. • Strong debugging / trouble shooting skills.
Preferred Skill Sets
• Knowledge of cross platform server applications development in C++.
• Knowledge and experience with software development infrastructure tools and source control management.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix