Skills: Communication Protocol CAN, LIN etc. Standards like ISO11898, J1939, ISO14229. CAN tools like CANoe, CANanalyser.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / B Tech / M Tech in Electrical or Electronics.
Experience: 3.00 to 5.00 years
- Development Skill Requirements:
- Must have domain knowledge for various In-Vehicle communications like CAN, LIN etc.
- Must have hands on experience in CAN network message matrix development.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CAN and diagnostics standards like ISO11898, J1939, ISO14229.
- Should have knowledge on Gateway ECU functions.
- Should have good knowledge on ECU network management.
- Must have Hands-on experience working with CAN tools like CANoe, CANanalyzer, CAPL scripting
- Knowledge of OSEK is an additional advantage
- Good knowledge of Automotive Electronics, Automotive ECUs and interfacing circuitry is an added Advantage
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Job Responsibilities -Responsible for EE Architecture concept finalization & development of new features for HDT. -Responsible for the Study of EE Network Architecture & evaluate performance of communication network. - Propose various feasible communication matrixes and CAN Matrix finalization. - Perform Simulation and Analysis to gauge the performance of the network and suggest optimal solution -AMT system integration in the network. -Communicate and interact with cross functional teams -Participate in task planning and task estimation -Responsible for releasing the deliverables and interact with the counterparts regularly