Designation: Senior Engineer Development
· Technical cooperation in the software design / architecture of complex software systems within a self-organizing, cross-functional international development team
· Perform regular estimation, planning and implementation of software components within modern, agile software development methods - adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline
· Participation in integration of the implemented modules and in the integration testing; additionally need to partake in Configuration Management with the aim of "Continuous Deployment" .
· Document the development results (software and design) to ensure sustainable extensibility and maintainability
· Process-compliant handling and use of the Siemens product development process and support to project team members as well as participation in the continuous process improvement around your area of responsibility
Desired Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA / B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication
Experience: Overall 5 to 8 years experience of IT software development, with a minimum of 5 yrs of relevant experience