- Having good experience in embedded software development
- Hands on experience in programming drivers for SPI, EEPROM, IO, PWM, Timer, ADC etc
- Excellent skills in C, Assembly and problem solving
- Must have knowledge on RTOS, RAM, ROM, Linkers, Build process, Memory map and worked on 16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Basic knowledge of hardware and understanding the schematics
- Embedded software development skill set in automotive domain, CAN & UDS is an added advantage
Skill Set : STRONG IN EMBEDDED C / RTOS/ MICROCONTROLLERS/ EEPROM/ CAN & UDS IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
Total Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Tech Mahindra is a leading provider of solutions and services in the Information, Communications & Technology (ICT) industry serving over 605 global customers.
Know more about Tech Mahindra