Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Handling day- day compliance activities.
• Handling Audits (SOX, CTP, Corp, SSAE16 testing and many more)
• Handling Security exceptions and running customer calls.
• Managing the Health check and patching activities.
• Managing the Project Managers team who are working on security, network, mainframe DR, builds, decommission.
• We need to manage Sev 1, 2 issues and work with SAM's.
• Work with Security DPE on adhoc projects.
• Drive/manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes.
• Continually identify ways to reduce cost of delivering the services and improve service.
• Drive/participate and coordinate crisis management.
• Drive/participate and coordinate audit readiness.
Experience - 9 to 11 Years, Desired - 5 to 7 Years.
The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States.
Know more about IBM