- Experience developing Windows Forms, Windows Console and Web applications.
- Hands on Experience in C# .Net (C#: System, IO, Threading, Diagnostics, Reflection, Lync, XML, WCF, MVC architecture and Web Services).
- Strong programming background – Writing code, Debugging, Memory management, Reviewing code etc.
- Strong Computer Science background (CS Fundamentals and Data Structures).
- Strong OOPS Concepts, hands on programing
- Good working knowledge of .Net Frameworks (.NET 3.0, 3.5, 4.0).
- In depth understanding of Design Patterns, with hands on experience with at least one Design Pattern Good working knowledge of .Net Frameworks 3.5 & above
- Exposure to COM, WMI, SDK Programing, Windows API.
- SQL (able to write simple and nested queries).
- Testing and/or openness to testing (open to work in test domain).
- Assembly and C++.
- Strong interpersonal skills, logical skills and communication skills
Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
Know more about Mindtree