- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as go to with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and person as
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Qualifications Desired (Good to have):
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation.
- Motion graphics design and production.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), with a global footprint of 850 installations in over 45 countries.Know more about Newgen Software