1. Technical Consultant ( Teradata Operations Support Consultant )-154583
· -Monitor, analyze, troubleshoot, rectify and resolve TPT/BTEQ workflow/session failures & related issues
· -Log, in detail, the root-cause, the troubleshooting-flow, the impact of an incident etc. on available incident-management tool/application
· -Ensuring complete adherence to SLAs for all operations of workflows/sessions/jobs
· -Configure & maintain TPT/BTEQ environment using recognized best practices (ODBC installation & configuration, TTU configuration etc.). Install/provide support for TPT/BTEQ hot fixes, patches, upgrades etc.
· -Configure & maintain components for the data integration environment (folder creation; folder/file privileges; create/maintain/manage TPT/BTEQ run-time environment on Unix/Linux machine, Archive-scripts/logs, capture & maintain logs and log directories, cleanup of log directories)
· -Proactively analysing workflows/sessions/jobs and identifying, developing & implementing performance improvement opportunities
· -Handle deployment methodologies, code and data movement between Dev., QA and Prod Environments (deployment groups / folder copy/ data-copy etc.)
· -Maintain data integration environment scheduler (Control-M, JCL, Unix/Linux-cron etc.) schedules and dependencies as required
· -Handle L1-level database operations support activities and database administration activities including data-movement between/within system(s), database-user-management, database-space-management (e.g. MVC), database-object-management (e.g. Table-Creation/ Table-Rebuild etc.), database-privileges-management, database-performance-monitoring (using Viewpoint or OS-level utilities), release session locks, initiate & monitor BAR jobs etc.
· -Attend periodic meetings with client
· -Develop and produce daily/ weekly operations reports and metrics as required by IT management
· -Develop clear and detailed technical & process documentation (processes for service-requests; SOPs for incidents). Develop and maintain known-error-database (KEDB) documentation for operational issues
· -Use command line(OS-shell interface) to monitor/analyse/administer domain
2. Senior Technical Consultant (Informatica Developer)-153764
As the global leader in data warehousing and analytic technologies, Teradata solutions make smart companies smarter. Teradata gives companies the people, technology, innovation and a world-class network of customers and partners enabling them to gain competitive advantage to master their markets. With Teradata, the smartest wins. Learn more at teradata.com
Position Title: Senior Technical consultant
Job Category: Permanent
Teradata has numerous positions available for staff consultant, consultant and senior consultant level data warehouse technical positions within the Teradata Global Consulting Center India organization. This is a project oriented position in either onsite or offsite situations having accountability for managing client expectations while delivering the services and solutions associated with the Teradata database. The Consultant provides technical services related to analysis, design, build, performance tuning, testing and integration of all components of the Business Intelligence solution in conjunction with other project team members on a specific client engagement.
• -Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills
Professional Development Offered:-
- Training on the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
About the Company:
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. Teradata helps organisations collect, integrate, and analyse all of their data so they can know more about their customers and business and do more of what’s really important. Visit teradata.com for details.
Specialties: analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, consulting services
10000 Innovation Dr Miamisburg, OH 45342 United StatesKnow more about TeraData