Consultant - Java
Function: U.S. India Consulting
Service Area: Consulting-Technology
Service Line/Market Offering: Deloitte Digital
Work Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
· 3 - 8 yrs of Experience
· Should be strong in OOPS concepts, Core Java, and Collections.
· Should have experience in Web Technologies JSP2.0 and Servlets2.3 and JSTL1.2.
· Should have Knowledge on Content Management/ Ecommerce or Portal tools.
· Should have experience in JDBC and any OR mapping engines (Hibernate, iBatis, etc.). Nice to have JPA2.0.
· Should have knowledge on any one of Web frameworks and Persistence framework. Nice to have Struts2.X/JSF.
· Nice to have AJAX and various supporting toolkits (richfaces, etc.).
· Ability to develop JAXWS standard Web services to expose and consume.
· Should have knowledge on EJB. Nice to have JMS, listeners configuration, queue configuration, etc.
· Should have experience on various application server platforms and their supporting tools (WebLogic, Jboss, Websphere, etc.).
· Ability to write build/configuration scripts using Build tools (Ant, Maven, and scripting).
· Nice to have knowledge on Batch scheduling techniques (Quartz).
· Should have experience on various design patterns.
· Should have knowledge on UML (Class, Sequence, and Domain Model).
· Strong knowledge on RDBM concepts. Ability to Write SQL with complex joins and should be able to use database functions.
· Should have knowledge on Configuration Tools (Subversion, CVS, etc.).
· Strong in J2EE, Springs Framework, Architecture and Design patterns
· Strong understanding of object oriented programming and relational databases
· Academics: BE/Btech/MCA/MBA
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
· Deloitte & Touche LLP
· Deloitte Consulting LLP
· Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
· Deloitte Tax LLP
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. These entities, which together are referred to as Deloitte U.S. India offices, primarily render services to their respective US-based parents.
U.S. India Consulting:
In over a decade since its inception, USI Consulting has evolved to become a fully integrated and critical component of the U.S. Consulting organization, and a global delivery hub for the DTTL member firms. USI Consulting has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of global engagements, across three service areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations(S&O) and Technology. As client presence grows across geography, and business challenges become more intricate, USI Consulting continues to be a game changer, playing a key role in helping clients build value through insights, innovation and experience. U.S.India AERS operates from Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.Know more about Deloitte