Reports to: Web Development Manager or Director Software Engineering (Broker Group) A developer with wide-ranging experience assigned to production of more complex Web pages and sites with increased responsibility for independent planning and implementation. Assumes increasing responsibility as the technical specialist in a group and advises on design and development approach. Works on jobs of diverse scope and complexity requiring in-depth analysis, independent action and decision making.Exercises independent judgment, applying creativity and ingenuity in the investigation and solution of complex design and development problems. Normally requires no instructions on routine work and only general instructions on new assignments. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education. Post-graduate work is desirable.
- 8+ years of experience in Web-based interactive development.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and/or Unix required.
- Knowledge and experience with Photoshop required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP, XML, Flash) required.
- Expertise in search engine indexing and ranking.
- Expertise in more advanced development concepts highly desired (server-side includes, variables, portals, etc.)
- Expertise in SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix