Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Candidate must be competent in using Microsoft’s technology to design, develop and implement applications.
- Using their programming skills, developers are able to integrate their applications with other technologies and deliver specifications as requested by clients.
- C#: More important than experience with any specific language is the ability to think in both imperative and declarative/functional terms.
- Relational databases: Thorough knowledge of SQL, table design, stored procedures, etc.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
Candidates ideally would possess 4-6 years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; Have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/supervisor of the company.