Position Summary: The Citrix NetScaler ADC is the Citrix solution for load balancing and content switching, application offloading, attack protection, application firewalling and more. It enables the datacenter network to become an end-to-end service delivery fabric to optimize the delivery of all web applications, cloud-based services, virtual desktops, enterprise business apps and mobile services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Has strong technical experience in product design and development in the domain of networking protocols,configuration infrastructure for a distributed system, network management. Recognized as an expert for software engineering processes like requirement analysis, design, coding of global standard, code review etc.,He or she is capable of working on a variety of projects as a technical leader.
- Develops and applies advanced state-of-the-art engineering theories, methods, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex problems affecting a major project.
- Analyzes requirements, and writes software requirement and design specifications for complex projects.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and plans methods of approach to solve problems
- Acts as engineering tools expert and can propose new ones. This is very critical.
- Coordinates the technical design activity with others in team to ensure consistent and integrated approaches across projects.
- Provides input to and generates documentation for new or existing projects as well as reusable code.
- Prepares status, technical, and management reports as required.
- Work on critical customer escalations & provide the input to the system to make it better.
- Identifies possible optimizations & performance improvements in the system & discuss with architects &leads.
- Constantly engages in continuous quality improvement in the system by implementing processes,researching an leveraging different tool etc.,
- Understand different possible distributed system architecture & propose a new architecture based on need.
- Overall technical expert that trains and mentor others.
- Often serves as consultant to management.
Qualification & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in product developmet
- Extensive Hands on Programming Experience in ‘C’
- Good Knowledge of TCP Protocol is Must. Experience in some TCP Stack implementation is a Plus.
- Proficient in Debugging using ‘gdb’ and any memory analysis tools. Must have experience in debugging crashes.
- Basic OS Internal knowledge is a Must.
- Knowledge of SSL or PKI is a plus.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is required