The Citrix NetScaler ADC is the Citrix solution for load balancing and content switching, application offloading, attack protection, application firewalling and more. It enables the datacenter network to become an end-to-end service
delivery fabric to optimize the delivery of all web applications, cloud-based services, virtual desktops, enterprise business apps and mobile services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Required strong technical experience in product design and development in the domain of networking protocols, configuration infrastructure for a distributed system, network management. Recognized as an expert for software engineering processes like requirement analysis, design, coding of global standard, code review etc.
- Analyzes requirements, and writes software requirement and design specifications for complex projects.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and plans methods of approach to solve problems
- Coordinates the technical design activity with others in team to ensure consistent and integrated approaches across projects.
- Provides input to and generates documentation for new or existing projects as well as reusable code.
- Work on critical customer escalations & provide the input to the system to make it better.
- Overall technical expert that trains and mentor others.
Qualification & requirements:
- BS/MS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field is required
- 2+ years of experience in product development
- Extensive Hands on Programming Experience in ‘C’
- Good Knowledge of TCP Protocol is Must. Experience in some TCP Stack implementation is a Plus
- Proficient in Debugging using ‘gdb’ and any memory analysis tools. Must have experience in debugging crashes.
- Basic OS Internal knowledge is a Must.
- Knowledge of SSL or PKI is an additional benefit.