Implimentation Engineer: This position is responsible for all aspects of technical and engineering delivery to ensure successful project outcomes including customer satisfaction and regional department performance. The PS Implementation Engineer proactively builds strong customer and partner relationships, identifies and resolves engineering and technical issues impacting project outcomes , provides solutions to problems during and outside working hours, develops and documents detailed engineering architectures and designs, develops MoPs and facilitates relationships with partner organizations and customers.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Develop and document detail architecture and engineering plans to successfully implement ByteMobile solutions into a customer’s core infrastructure for sold projects, Trials and PoC’s.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, partners and other support entities having relationships with Bytemobile
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive technical understanding of all products in the Bytemobile product line and the underlying hardware/software technologies within the solution stack to enable engineering and technical leadership through all stages of sale and delivery.
- Lead, coach, support, and develop appropriate partner and customer communities
- Visit customer sites and attend customer and internal/external meetings where requested
- Develop competence in the use of all the information systems used in project implementation.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement process — for example,changing behavior and
- identifying and implementing improvements to processes and activities — and encourage others to do the same
- Ensure the safe management of customer data and confidentiality
- At least five years of experience in the technical implementation or support arena in a high availability software and/or telco/mobile-telco environment, preferably in a multinational company dealing with customers and colleagues around the world.
- Minimum three years’ IP routing and networking experience in the following areas: VLANs, VPN, firewalls,NAT, load balancing.
- Protocol-level knowledge of internet technology, TCP-IP and operations
- Minimum three years’ UNIX (Linux and/or Solaris) administration
- Minimum three years’ demonstrated web and application-level experience with protocols such as HTTP/HTML, IMAP, SMTP, POP3, and MAPI
- Extensive hands-on working with network sniffer tools such as wireshark/ethereal, snoop or tcpdump
- Proven technical expertise in mobile and/or internet technologies, with strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions to address business problems
- Responsibility and Ownership - Demonstrable skills, of personal responsibility and ownership (from start to finish) of technical problems, Support Programs and Projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels, both with customers and internally
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, manage critical situations and to influence without direct authority
- Operationally focused, with proven experience in a results-driven environment
- Customer focused, with strong teamwork skills and a flexible self-motivated approach
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills