Function: U.S. IndiaConsulting
ServiceArea: Consulting Technology
– 3 to 8 years of relevant technology consultingexperience.
– Extensive experience managing projects ofvarying sizes.
– Broad technical background with sound knowledgeof systems sizing and architecture
– Experience managing technical teams andinfluencing the troubleshooting efforts
– Working in a Production Support Organization aplus.
– Experience developing statements of work and/orclient proposals
– Prior Big-4 consulting experience highly desired
– Creative person who has developed innovativeapproaches to developing solutions
– Goal oriented with high standards for qualityand performance
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal, andoral/written communication skills
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skillswith the ability to exercise mature judgment.
– Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
– Good understanding of Oracle’s product line;RDBMS, Application or Application Server suite of products.
– Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalentprofessional experience.
– An advanced degree/Certification in the area ofspecialization is preferred.
– Deep technical understanding ofPeopleSoft architecture, people tools, administration
– Handson experience in performing installation of available versions of Peoplesoftapplication (9.x) and PeopleTools (8.5x)
– Expertise in implementing Changemanagement using PUM, change assistant by handling applying bundles , patchesand maintenance packs
– Well versed with the PeopleSoft upgradeapproach which includes both tools and application upgrades
– Experience in configuring PeopleSoftChange Assistant and the templates required for tools/application upgrade
– Sound knowledge in Handling IntegrationBroker setup, configuration and troubleshooting
– Capable of maintaining Peoplesoft andOracle environments, tools, utilities, configurations, monitoring, backup andrecovery, job scheduling, release management, and compliance
– Expertise in troubleshooting Peoplesoftserver and environmental infrastructure related issues
– Proficiencyin completing Peoplesoft infrastructure deliverables like hardware sizingsolution architecture, technical architecture based on the functionalspecifications and business requirements.
– Solid hands-on experience on PeopleSoftenvironment refreshes and cloning
– Familiarity in Handling PeoplesoftMigrations.
– Experience in Installation andconfiguration of Secure enterprise search
16 years of Full Time Education. Preferred B.E / M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/MBA.
Ready to work in 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm shift.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
· Deloitte & Touche LLP
· Deloitte Consulting LLP
· Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
· Deloitte Tax LLP
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. These entities, which together are referred to as Deloitte U.S. India offices, primarily render services to their respective US-based parents.
U.S. India Consulting:
In over a decade since its inception, USI Consulting has evolved to become a fully integrated and critical component of the U.S. Consulting organization, and a global delivery hub for the DTTL member firms. USI Consulting has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of global engagements, across three service areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations(S&O) and Technology. As client presence grows across geography, and business challenges become more intricate, USI Consulting continues to be a game changer, playing a key role in helping clients build value through insights, innovation and experience. U.S.India AERS operates from Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.Know more about Deloitte