Quality delivery manager plays the role of a consultant to India and NA Stakeholders in Quality/Operational excellence initiatives and supports the aligned BU in meeting their business targets.
- Identify and program manage division wide strategic/key initiatives and projects related to improvement and change management
- Drive a metrics based, continuous improvement culture within the organization
- Design and Drive the innovation strategy for Benefits / aligned business unit
- Design and facilitate Quality trainings - Six sigma Green Belt / lean trainings
- Provide advance statistical analytics on critical metrics to business stakeholders
- Support business in achieving their Year on year business and financial targets.
- Play a consultant role for stakeholders on Quality approaches and Industry / organization Best practices
- Participate and Effectively contribute to Stakeholder/clients Operational reviews and routine.
- Conduct stake holder analysis, anticipate stakeholder needs and showcase / share skillset & Quality service offerings with stake holders.
- Ongoing evaluation and awareness of Client/stakeholder critical requirements so as support formulation of an effective risk mitigation plan.
- Drive use of structured problem solving approach to identify root causes and support implementation of solutions to solve business problems
- Demonstrate Change Management capability for self and teams
- Be flexible to changes & continuously evaluate to adapt to the culture of the organization.
- Solicit feedback, understand own development needs in consultation with the manager and work to achieve development goals
- Conduct Talent Assessment and Performance Management for Direct and Indirect Reports
- Retention – Create channels for colleague retention and career opportunities
- Colleague Engagement : Adhere to defined Colleague Connect routines
- Coach and mentor BB1 and BB2 roles, lesser tenure DMs or equivalent roles.
strong>Adaptability and Flexibility: Adapts behavior to reflect the communication style of others to foster better relationships and teamwork.
strong>Coaching: Asks for and offers others consistent positive and
strong>Consulting Skills : Forms insights based on client needs, own expertise and Aon’s capabilities; shares even if they differ from clients’ point of view.
strong>Selling Skills : Contributes to proposals and bid processes for
clients and prospects.
Experience: 11 yrs. Willing to work in 12 to 9 shift.