The Senior Manager Sales sells Citrix ByteMobile products and services direct and indirect to key Mobile Network Operators within the India and SAARC region. Senior Manager has 5 or more years of experience selling complex software and hardware solutions to Service Provider accounts. Senior Manager is viewed as an expert in either application and/or networking technologies required within the core infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Carry a bookings quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account growth.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix ByteMobile produtcs.
- Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell Citrix
- ByteMobile products and services. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
- May be a team leader and provide technical and professional leadership and coordination.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with Solution Architects, Professional Services, ProductManagement, Finance, Legal and Marketing teams to gain access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate customer procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in SalesForce.com.
Qualification & Requirements
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication,and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell hardware, software and services to MNO and MVNO companies.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and Engineering customers.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology,implementation, and product development teams.
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with Service Provider accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability tounderstand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- Solid understanding of Citrix ByteMobile competitive domain and technologies.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 12+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling hardware and software to large Service Provider/MNO accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Viewed as an expert in MNO infrastructure ( hardware, software and professional services)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding personal sales quotas in excess of $3 million a year.
- Proven track record in closing complex Service Provider/MNO sales.
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within Service Provider/MNO accounts.
- Experience in negotiating complex agreements.
- Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
- Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
- Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: (i) packet core application and core technologies (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking); (ii) Wireless packet core solution selling (service, hardware, software); and/or (iii) Wireless value add solutions.
Critical Leadership Blueprint Competencies
- Accountability - Takes full responsibility for overall execution and delivery of critical tasks or projects (Stage3)
- Communication - Creates an environment where others feel it is safe to be open and candid, and where conflicting ideas and opinions are regularly discussed (Stage 3)
- Teamwork - Works with and through others to consistently break down barriers between departments(Stage 3)
- Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility (Stage3)
- Excellence - Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one’s own potential in helping Citrix succeed (Stage3)
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Ability to travel 60 - 80% as appropriate in order to manage and close opportunities within assigned accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Work with very minimal supervision.
- Incumbent must be flexible and able to deal with fast and rapid change.