- Participate as a team member in all phases of S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
- Participate in detail level of coding, code walk through and unit testing of S/W modules.
- Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
- Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small module consisting of 2 3 members.
- Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of product.
- Have a thorough understanding of assigned product/ project.
- NET Framework (1.1-4.0), ASP.NET, C#, Java.
- MS SQL Server, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Hadoop (nice to have).
- .NET 3.5/4.0, C#, LINQ, Silverlight, web services, MVVM (Must have).
- Crystal Reports, Map Server, PostGIS, Bing Map, GIS, KML, muliti-threading.
- MS SQL 2005/2008, Reporting Services, stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Knowledge of Clustering, Log Shipping, Database Mirroring and Replication an asset.
Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), with a global footprint of 850 installations in over 45 countries.
Know more about Newgen Software