- Responsible for overseeing customer technical support engineers in providing assistance to customers and resellers in problem identification and resolution.
- Manages daily activities of one or more support teams, and specializes in support targeting high-end Enterprise level customers or channel partners with advanced support needs.
- May include management of Technical Resource Managers (TRMs) in providing advanced-level proactive customer support services. Establishes staff schedules for ACD queue coverage and individual or group training sessions.
- Conducts regular 1:1 and team meetings to evaluate individual and team performance, and facilitate development of proficiency in both technical skills and general customer service skills. Must participate in rotational "on-call manager" operation, and must become familiar with intricacies of worldwide "follow the sun routing".
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of Citrix mission and corporate objectives and ability to apply this knowledge within Citrix and for customer facing issues.
- Full knowledge of Citrix support processes and escalation paths
- Citrix business Savvy
- Must possess an extensive knowledge and experience of windows/Linux/virtualization with total exp 10-12 Yrs overall.
- Skilled in leading personnel associated with account management at the enterprise level.
- Knowledge of call center processes, terminology
- Knowledge and proficiency in staff scheduling, workload analysis, performance management, and
- interviewing skills.
- Ability and comfort in dealing with difficult employee or customer issues, and in ensuring positive
- interactions even when message content is difficult or critical.
- Experience implementing team processes and monitoring effectiveness preferred.
Ability to identify major concerns from the field and take appropriate actions to correct them.Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example.
Leadership skills in organizing and motivating a diverse team of technical engineers.Demonstrated ability to exercise sound, independent judgment in handling customer complaints and determining whether escalation is necessary.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 - 3 years of management experience in a technical support environment, with advanced customer\
- interaction skills.
- Previous account management or account executive skills required, with ability to organize and track multiple projects.
- Effective personnel leadership experience required, with goal setting and action plans for career development on a team and individual basis.
- Must exhibit effective customer service attitude, be able to lead a team in resolving difficult customer situations.
- Must utilize exemplary verbal and written communication skills when dealing with customers and business partners.
This position will require you to work on night shifts with a potential for extended coverage