SCCM: SCCM skills, ability to troubleshoot win 7 migration issues 3 to 5 yrs
Environment: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 (Clustering, Log Shipping
Installing SQL Server version 2000,2005,2008 & 2012
- Database creation and user creations and Logins
- Database Performance monitoring
- Running the T-SQL Statements in DEV, UAT and Prod Env
- Handling the Incidents, Services requests and Changes
- Migration of databases from one SQL server to other.
Maintaining security & Logins for databases
Oracle DBA: Monitoring and tuning of Oracle DB instances
Guru in terms of best DB query practice, methods and tuning.
Should of RAC database administration.
5 to 7 yrs
5 to 8 yrs
Responsible for implementation, patching, upgrade and migration of database
RAC, ASM, RMAN, Golden Gate expertise, hands on experience on Exadata.
Tomcat Apache: Tomcat and Apache Administration (Mandatory), Writing Shell Scripts, Troubleshooting.
Feb 2014, Time: 9:30am to 12:30 Noon
MQ Admin: • 5 years total IT experience
relevant WebSphere MQ and Message Broker administration skills
• Knowledge of WebSphere MQ and Message Broker architecture and High availability configuration
experience with WebSphere MQ clustering and failover techniques
• Implementing the end to end SSL configuration for WebSphere MQ and Message Broker
• WebSphere troubleshooting and problem determination skills
• Experience in implementing MQ/MB standards and best practices within the large enterprises
• Experience in mentoring with Technical and Business professionals.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Creating and documenting process
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• High-accountability in executing the changes, tasks and in resolving the incidents.
• Preferred certifications in IBM WebSphere MQ/MB Administration
• 3+ years of experience in monitoring WMQ and Message Broker environments using the monitoring tools like
• Experience with basic shell scripting and ability to work with or create new scripts.
• Knowledge of implementation of IIB 9.0 is added advantage.
Network Admin: 5 to 8 yrs
4 to 6 yrs
Hand-on experience in following technologies: (Experience in Wired, Wireless Network, Firewall management is
• Switching – STP, VTP, VLAN , Inter VLAN Routing
• Routing – Detailed understanding of IP routing including OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS
• Wireless – 802.11 b/g/n /Motorola wireless devices, ACS Server and Access Points management
• Cisco ACE and Citrix Netscaler knowledge.
• Firewall – Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet
• Expertise on Firewalls like Cisco ASA /Checkpoint/Fortigate
• Basic knowledge of Blue Coat administration
• Hands-on experience implementing and administrating network devices.
(Experience on Cisco is mandatory)
• Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment’s and related services
• Performs analysis and diagnosis of medium complexity networking problems
• Supports delivery of service program to enterprise network and project management
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
• Working knowledge of common network monitoring (Entuity) and security utilities
• Incident/Problem/Change Management activities
• Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of retail business
• Excellent Client management experience
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum
• Willing to work in 24x7 environment
Solution support for SD proposals
Steady Stare Stabilization support
CSI & Transformation initiatives
• Excellent Analytical, coordination and communication and technical skills are essential.
• Prior experience in leading an IT Service Desk project with a team size of 100+ team members.
• Familiarity of ITIL, ISO 20000 and six sigma implementation on IT Service Desk projects.
• Excellent Quality of Delivery, People On boarding and Management, Mentoring and Leadership skills
• Project Financial & Profitability Management
• Ability to recognize and articulate complex problems related to the project / segment of the project or
• Creativity and judgment in development of multiple solutions related to project objectives utilizing
recognized project management techniques.
• Ability to recognize difficulties with and, if required, challenge the validity of given procedures and
processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement.
Ability to analyze problems and create solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and
VMware: - 4-7 years’ of core experience on Windows/AD/Exchange/VMware/Citrix
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 Server
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008, and Exchange 2003/2007/2010 administration
- Excellent Knowledge on Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS and should have worked on multi AD domain model
- Group Policy, Windows Clustering
- Good support skill on Virtualization technologies (VmWare/VSphere) is plus
8 to 13 yrs
4 to 6 yrs
- Works with minimal supervision and documents ticket progress and resolution in ticket tracking system.
- Participate in Rotating On-call Duties.
- Microsoft Server and VMware certifications a plus
- Operating System Upgrades using WSUS
- Vendor Co-ordination for HW/SW break-fix, installs/ upgrades
- Coordination with vendor for Hardware support
1 to 5 Yrs
1. Recruiting candidates well suited for the project
2. To do the initial trainings and base lining for every new member of the team
3. Ensuring that every team member is ready for the process in terms communication & call handling skills
4. First point of contact for communication escalation
5. To provide continuous training, coaching and mentoring to all team members
6. To monitor calls and provide feedback to all agents
7. Excellent communication skills and mastery in the English language
9. Good knowledge in coaching skills/content development/feedback sessions/customer service and ability to
manage with minimum supervision
10. Willing to travel and work in 24x7 environment
11. Needs to have good Computer knowledge - working on MS Office/generating reports in Excel etc
12. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
13. Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle team members
14. Proactive and responsible overall
Feb 2014, Time: 9:30am to 12:30 Noon
Venue: Cognizant Technology Solutions (GMR),
No. 5/639, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai - 600 096
Landmark (Behind lifeline hospital)
Varalakshmi Tech Park,