Responsible for the review and qualification of support calls submitted for escalation by Citrix Support Representatives worldwide. Maintain the flow of communication between Customers and Engineering throughout the issue resolution process. Responsible for conducting a complete analysis, reproducing the issues and recommending workarounds. Provides 1st line analysis of network traces, debug files and reproduction of technical incidents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Solid knowledge of the latest Server, Storage & Networking technologies and communication Protocols
- Understanding of Linux/Unix (LVM, NFS, Open iSCSI, IPtables, Cron, ext3, boot process)
- Understanding of networking (especially VLANs, basic to intermediate routing/switching)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Experience with NAS/SAN technologies and protocols (iSCSI, NFS, CIFS)
- Understanding of virtualization concepts (XenServer, KVM, OpenStack, HyperVVirtualBox)Understanding of networking
- Cisco CCNA preferred
- IP addressing and subneting, NAT concept, VLANs, Routing and Switching fundamentals, The TCP/IP and OSI models, LAN/WAN technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Basic understanding of Windows AD domain, DNS, DHCP, etc
- A basic to intermediate understanding of Windows 2003/2008 server
- Microsoft Certified - MCSE / MCP preferred.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix