IndianIT Act, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley 404, IT audit, SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit Support or IT Risk consulting, SAP, JD Edwards, ERP systems, database management systems, cloud computing, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), application controls, COBIT, and COSO
Locations: Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune / Delhi
- Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 preferred
- Business Development: Source new business and aid in organization growth strategies. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Client Service Delivery: provide high quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
- Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Active involvement in eminence activities.
- Practice Development: development and deployment methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials. Active involvement in eminence activities.
- People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, and provide input and guidance to staff development initiatives.
- 7+ years of prior consulting or other professional services experience, including business development
- Experience in the areas of IT audit, SAS 70/ SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit Support or IT Risk consulting
- Practical experience with implementation or audit of regulations such as Indian IT Act, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley 404 etc.
- Experience delivering results to Senior Management and Boards of Directors
- Risk assessment and other risk management consulting experience
- Experience with regulatory and compliance audits
- Knowledge of Internet, Intranet, SAP, JD Edwards, ERP systems, database management systems, cloud computing, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), application controls, COBIT, and COSO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills e.g. presentation and report writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience managing professional service engagement teams