Position : Field Sales Manager – North & East Region
Role: 100% Sales role, quota carrying role
Position Summary: He/She is responsible for driving the business for the complete Citrix suite of products/solutions thro’ Citrix Channel partners in the region. He/She is responsible for more coverage in the region, bringing new customers, grow the base by cross-selling/Up-selling, primarily focusing on Partner sell-thro’ business & increase partner pipeline in the region.
- Goal is to increase coverage by working with key Channel partners in the region.
- Bring new customer & help partners in penetrating into their install-base
- Work with existing customers in the region and do a deep selling by cross/Up-selling multiple Citrix solution offerings thro’ partners.
- Come out with innovative way of reaching new customers & utilize partner resources effectively to unearth opportunities in their home-ground accounts.
- Work closely with different Citrix team members like Channels, Marketing, SE, Inside Sales and extend support to the partners to build strong pipeline.
- Work closely with all the stake-holders in the partner organization to ensure great mindshare is created & multiple team members from the partner organization position Citrix solutions to their customers.
- He/She should understand the Sales cycle clearly & ensure that the partners are leveraged effectively.
- Responsible for Deal staging, SFDC discipline, Pipeline growth, partner mindshare & pipeline growth, cross-sell/Up-sell solutions. Overall responsible for the Revenue & pipeline growth.
Qualification & Requirements
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Engineering graduate. Engineering with an MBA will be preferred
- At least 10 or more year’s sales experience, with at least 5 years in Channel Sales, with proven history of selling solution based products thro’ Channels.
- Solution selling skill and knowledge/ understanding of Enterprise Application and technology
- Ability to apply features and benefits of products to user needs as well as proven history in learning new product sets and features and applying these to customer sales opportunities.
- Experience of successful engagement with Regional partners, SI’s and global alliance partners
- Team player - Experience of managing and influencing team members from diverse background to work together.Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills and also presentation skills
- Good track record in the industry
- Strong proven negotiation skills to sell value of product and not focus on pricing.
- Added advantage if prior experience of selling Virtualization related solutions