- Responsible to Develop, implement and automate test cases
- Develop testcases based on functional specifications, RFCs and real-world scenarios
- Perform problem analysis to determine if there is a valid bug
- Submit bug reports and Perform bug fix verification
- Communicate test results to other engineers and cross functional teams
- Provide expert level guidance for Test development, Test procedures
- Contribute on technical review of test cases Review test results and bug descriptions for accuracy
- Perform problem analysis to determine root-cause of the bug
- Ability to work on complex customer raise failure conditions and isolate bug .
- Ability to coordinate with dev teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years to relevant work experiences
- Required Experience and Skills 3-5 of network protocol testing experience.
- Basic understanding of L2/L3 layers of OSI Sack.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP
- Indepth knowledge and protocol testing experience of application protocols like FTP,DNS,HTTP,SSL etc
- Hands on experience in creating testbeds for complex customer raise
- Good problem solving ability
- Hands on experience in writing code/scripts (preferably Perl ) and debugging them
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Know more about Citrix