Job Role :
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics
- 4- 6 years of Performance Testing experience with strong knowledge in Loadrunner, Performance Center
- Expertise in Monitoring and Profiling
- Estimation; planning, RFP Support
- Understanding of Middleware Architecture, Webservices
- Produce comprehensive test Estimation / test plans / test strategies / test execution / test completion report for Performance Testing
- Coordinate Performance Testing activities with various groups (Development, Infrastructure, Database etc.)
- Ability to create utilities in scripting/ execution for productivity improvements.
Performance testing ( Loadrunner)
Secondary Skills : Performance monitoring
Years of Experience : 4.0 -6.0 yrs
Location : Bangalore